Friday, March 13, 2009

"Revival"

This past Thursday night we had a revival service! It was awesome! Bro. Dawson, the first missionary ever to Guyana, South America preached. Most of the people present were saints. During the altar service I knelt praying, when I got up, I saw this girl who has been in church almost her whole life and has had a few rocky roads touched tremendously, she was balling and speaking in tongues for probably the first time in awhile, I prayed with her. Thank God! Today they had sessions at the church for ministers. We have another revival service tonight. I'm expecting great things. :) Pray for revival in Guyana, remember the Smith family in your prayers. Soon we will be returning to the States and my family (besides me) will be going on deputation. Please pray that they will raise money to go back to Guyana soon. We are currently the only missionaries in Guyana, and Guyana needs us.

No comments:

Post a Comment